AWS Cloud Governance and Cost Management
Jamcracker Cloud Management Platform integrates with AWS Cloud to offer AWS Cloud Governance and AWS Cost Management solutions. This enables channel partners and enterprises IT brokers to readily offer a holistically managed AWS offering. It provides full visibility and control of public cloud resources, visibility of cloud costs, governance, monitoring, secure access, and audit and provides a single bill and settlement.
Manage AWS Better with Jamcracker Cloud Management Platform
- Provides continuous visibility and control of AWS cloud using Jamcracker’s Cloud Management Platform governance tools which include dashboards, usage analytics data, billings and usage down to resource/user/ department or customer level granularity, track budgets against the plan and provide daily summaries.
- Jamcracker’s cloud policy engine specifies AWS cost management policies to curtail AWS cloud cost and enforce approval workflows.
- Provides visibility of AWS cloud usage and utilization to control AWS cloud cost.
- Jamcracker’s Cloud Billing Engine enables consolidated billing and management of multiple linked accounts which contribute to better control and settlement across various divisions.
- Jamcracker platform uses Tags to track usage against departments and projects providing accurate chargebacks.
- Helps accelerate the IT automation by automating cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, intra-service orchestration, and many other IT needs with Jamcracker’s DevOps automation.
- Create managed service offers with 24 x7 support, monitoring, patch management and deployment to create superior upsell and cross-sell opportunities while increasing profitability and margin expansion.
- Bundle additional public or private cloud services options like Azure, VMware, and Open Stack, and pre-integrated SaaS services including Office 365, to become a one-stop shop for your customers cloud management needs.
- Jamcracker’s AWS Cloud ready platform provides White-labeled storefront/marketplace and a custom catalog that gives a delightful self-service user experience for customers to consume cloud services. Single Sign-on through Active Directory or Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) or SAML simplifies AWS cloud access management, compliance, audit, and control.