Microsoft Azure Stack Governance, Billing and Cost Management
Jamcracker platform offers integration to Microsoft Azure Stack enabling service providers to provision, bill via variety of billing and chargeback models. Integration with Azure Stack enables service providers to offer true hybrid cloud for their customers with enhanced flexibility to set-up customers and workloads. Launching of workloads based on compliance and latency requirements and life cycle management is offered from a single pane of glass in aggregate hybrid environment. Jamcracker cloud platform enhances and offers the true capability of exploring the efficiencies of public clouds while rapidly adapting to avail resources in both public and private cloud arenas.
Jamcracker platform supports both connected and disconnected modes of Azure Stack and enables a unified view of the resources in azure public and azure stack environments. Multi tenancy architecture of the platform offers the comfort of visualizing various dashboards and analytics of this hybrid environment be it a resource cost or utilization. Jamcracker Azure Stack integration automates and supports following key events:
- Azure Stack configurations like resource group, availability set, network, storage etc..
- Tenant Registration
- Azure Stack Subscription Mapping
- Azure Stack VM Life Cycle Management
- Azure Stack Billing
- Cost Management - Analytics Dashboards, Reports & Recommendations in the platform helps to monitor usage & cost trends by different metrics.
- Govern resources with custom & inbuilt policies. Leverage cloud policies to manage cloud spend by real time alerts.
- Devops support - Jamcracker DevOps Framework provides Ansible, PowerShell and other scripts for adding to the growing library of resources.
- LDAP & SAML Integration, RBAC - Authentication, Authorization & Access Control for users.
- Operations Management - Lifecycle management and automation of Cloud operations.
- Marketplace with customizable Store front for ecommerce.
- Complete automation of order to cash.
- Consolidated Billing
- Budget management
- Discovery and Import of subscriptions and associated resources.
- Migration Planners
- Service Bundling
- Monitoring framework supporting choice of external monitoring applications
- Helpdesk / ticketing software - Out of box integration to various ITSM and CRM solutions such as Service Now, Service Desk. Out of the box APIs available to integrate to other ITSM systems.