Microsoft Azure Stack Cloud Management
Jamcracker Cloud Management Platform offers integration to Microsoft Azure Stack which enables service provision, Azure Stack billing via a variety of billing and chargeback models. The lifecycle management of an entire cloud is offered from a single pane of glass in an aggregate hybrid environment.
Key Supports in Azure Stack Integration
- Jamcracker Cloud Management Platform supports both connected and disconnected modes of Azure Stack and enables a unified view of the resources in Azure public and azure stack environments.
- The Multi-tenant architecture of Jamcracker’s platform offers the comfort of visualizing various dashboards and analytics of this hybrid environment be it a resource cost or utilization.
- Jamcracker Azure Stack integration automates and supports the following aspects:
- Azure Stack configurations like resource group, availability set, network, storage, etc.
- Tenant registration.
- Azure Stack subscription mapping.
- Azure Stack VM lifecycle management.
- Azure Stack billing.
- Analytics dashboards and reports in the platform help monitor usage & cost trends by different metrics.
- Leverage cloud policies to govern resources and manage cloud spend with real-time alerts.
- Jamcracker DevOps Framework provides Ansible, PowerShell and other scripts for adding to the growing library of resources.
- LDAP & SAML Integration, RBAC - Authentication, Authorization & Access Control for users.
- Marketplace with customizable Storefront for e-commerce.