Collection and Use of Information
In order to provide Jamcracker services to our customers, we require Information regarding our customers’ users. This includes name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information, and, depending on the Jamcracker services ordered, other information that can be used to identify and contact you. We use this Information in the following ways:
- Establish your user account, which enables you to use our services;
- Contact you regarding important information about your account, including notices and updates;
- Provide you with additional materials regarding the Jamcracker services that you have requested or connect you with a Jamcracker representative, if necessary;
- Respond directly to your questions, comments or requests for support;
- Analyze site usage, to improve and customize our web sites and service offers, and to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- Compile aggregate user profile data, such as geographic information, role-related information and zip code, which are used for market analysis;
- Billing and other accounting purposes.
- If you use the email links on our website to contact us directly, we may use your comments to improve our website and our services.
- Jamcracker or its services providers may automatically track certain information about your use of the Jamcracker web sites, for example logging IP addresses or other information for system administration purposes, and monitoring any illegal use of the services. This information will be analyzed to constantly improve the value of the materials and services available on Jamcracker’s web site.
- Other information about your usage may be logged, such as Internet service provider and browser type, in order to analyze usage trends and broad demographic information.
Disclosure of Information
Jamcracker provides some of its services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, service providers, partners and other third parties (collectively, “Services Partners”). For example, Jamcracker's Email service is made available through a contract email services provider. If you've subscribed to any of our contracted content or services, you should be aware that we share Information with these third party Services Partners in order to ensure your access to the Jamcracker services that you have ordered. Many Services Partners have adopted their own privacy policies, which are not subject to control by Jamcracker. However, to protect Jamcracker customers, Jamcracker contractually prohibits its Services Partners from using the Information that we collect except as necessary to provide Jamcracker services to you.
We may use other companies, agents or contractors to perform services on our behalf as well, such as processing credit card transactions. We also provide postal addresses to the U.S. Post Office for delivery purposes. In the course of providing such services, these other companies may have access to your Information. These companies are not permitted to use your Information except for the purpose of providing the services we request of them.
Jamcracker takes information security very seriously and uses reasonable measures to protect your Information from unauthorized access, including storing all the Information we gather from you in secure databases. However, no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your Information or assume liability for improper access to it. By using the Jamcracker web site, or providing Information to us through any means, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our web site.
You should never disclose your password to any third parties. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your Information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
Changes to This Policy