Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
Jamcracker provides a self service solution to simplify the on-boarding and provisioning of UCaaS services to help build in efficiency and greatly reduce cost. UCaaS solutions for SMEs offers great opportunities for service providers. In this competitive segment, operational excellence is a must for partners, in order to ensure savings on cost while offering the best of user experience. Customer onboarding is often a bottleneck due to costs, complexity and delay. The Jamcracker solution will bring to its partners the best-in-class self-service ordering and fulfillment Portal.
Cisco HCS Solution
The Cisco HCS E-commerce Ordering Portal powered by Jamcracker, can enable Service Providers and/or Resellers with:
- A simplified and automated way of ordering HCS Services and other allied Services
- The ability to extend their reach downstream, to the SMB market
- A friction-less self-service selling and service-request by Resellers, Customers and Enterprise users
- The ability to help enterprise employees make requests and consume various HCS packages and other services
- A way to differentiate themselves by providing them the ability to configure unique branding, catalog items, pricing, marketing collaterals, etc.
- A new growth strategy in terms of revenue generation by reaching out to new markets such as SMBs and Enterprises
Cisco HCS Solution Features
Jamcracker enables Service Providers (and/or Resellers) to create unique HCS packages and sell them to SMBs, Mid-tier or Enterprise Customers.
- On-board HCS packages, defining unique packages with limited or full HCS functions, Cisco services and/or physical devices to the catalog
- On-board Service Provider or third party SaaS, Catalog only or IaaS services (SaaS, IaaS, hardware, & managed services)
- Enable customers with self-service ordering and single or bulk provisioning to users
- Define various pricing options and metrics (e.g. term, tiered, by user, license, monthly, quarterly, annually, etc.)
- On-board users with bulk upload or connect to Active Directory/LDAP
- Provides Invoicing, billing and settlement reports
- Can be deployed in-house or in the cloud (private or public)
- Available in Multi language, multi currency support and date formats
- Provides Multi-Tier and Multi-Tenant architecture
- Applicable as an Enterprise internal service brokerage portal
- Supports user management, governance, spend and compliance for employees of HCS packages and other enterprise products and services