Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
Jamcracker provides a self service solution to simplify the on-boarding and provisioning of UCaaS services for efficiency and greatly reduce the cost. UCaaS solutions for SMEs offer great opportunities for service providers. On this competitive segment, operational excellence is a must for partners in order to provide costs savings while offering the best user experience. Customer onboarding is often a bottleneck due to costs, complexity and delay. The Jamcracker solution will provide Partners the best-in-class self-service ordering and fulfillment portal.
Cisco HCS Solution
The Cisco HCS E-commerce Ordering Portal powered by Jamcracker can enable Service Providers and/or Resellers with:
- A simplified and automated way for ordering of HCS Services and other Services.
- Ability to extend their reach downstream to the SMB market.
- A frictionless self-service selling and service-request by Resellers, Customers and Enterprise users.
- An ability to support enterprise employees to request and consume various HCS packages and other services.
- A way to differentiate themselves with the ability to configure unique branding, catalog items, pricing, marketing collaterals etc.
- A new growth strategy in terms of revenue generation by reaching out to new markets e.g. SMB, Enterprises
Cisco HCS Solution Features
- Jamcracker enables Service Providers (and/or Resellers) to create their own unique HCS packages and sell to SMB, Mid-tier or Enterprise Customers.
- On-boarding HCS packages, defining own packages with limited or full HCS functions, Cisco services and/or physical devices to the catalog.
- On-board Service Provider or third party SaaS, Catalog only or IaaS services (SaaS, IaaS, hardware, & managed services)
- Enable customers with self-service ordering and single or bulk provisioning to users.
- Define various pricing and metrics (e.g. term, tiered, by user, license, monthly, quarterly, annually etc.)
- On-board users with bulk upload or connecting to Active Directory/LDAP.
- Invoicing, billing and settlement reports.
- The Portal can be deployed in-house or in the cloud (private or public)
- Multi language, multi currency support and date formats.
- Multi-Tier and Multi-Tenant architecture.
- Applicable as an Enterprise internal service brokerage portal.
- Supports user management, governance, spend and compliance for employees of HCS packages and other enterprise products and service.