Azure Cloud Management
Jamcracker Cloud Management Platform integration with Microsoft Azure offer various Azure Cloud Management solutions, enabling channel partners and enterprise IT brokers to readily offer a holistically managed Azure offerings.
Manage Azure Better with Jamcracker Cloud Management Platform
- Azure Cloud cost management by providing real-time visibility of Azure Cloud usage and utilization.
- Enables Azure Cloud Governance through the use of governance tools which include details of usage analytics data and ready reports depicting Azure orders, billing, and usage details.
- Jamcracker's billing engine provides an accurate billing data from Azure cloud services and generates a consolidated Azure cloud usage invoice.
- Reconcile aggregate Azure cloud usage with Azure cloud services billed by Microsoft through Azure settlement report.
- Jamcracker's DevOps Automation helps in accelerating the IT automation by automating cloud provisioning, Azure configuration management, application deployment, intra-service orchestration, and several other IT necessities. It provides an easy and efficient way to run necessary scripts and launch relevant resources on Azure.
- Helps maximize Azure cloud revenue opportunities by quickly creating customized price plans for different customers.
- Jamcracker's platform enables customers to purchase a variety of Azure cloud services in just a few clicks.
Supported Ecosystem of Microsoft Relationships
Jamcracker Cloud Management Platform provides end to end automation for variety of Microsoft relationships. Following are supported by standard product.
- Microsoft Azure CSP Direct (Tier-1) Reseller
- Microsoft Azure CSP Indirect Reseller
- Microsoft Azure CSP Indirect Cloud Solution Provider
- Microsoft Azure PayG (Pay As You Go)
- Microsoft Azure EA (Enterprise Agreement)
- Microsoft CASA