Cloud Cost Analytics
You Can't Control What You Can't See
Comprehensive cloud cost analytics across multiple cloud environments as well as granular drill down into each of the cost elements are very important for tighter cost control and management. Rich cloud analytics tools can save up to 70% of cloud resource cost by giving cloud administrator visibility into optimal placement, utilization and right sizing of the cloud. Jamcracker cloud governance and management platform offers many valuable analytics to holistically manage cloud costs across your organization. These analytics offer live cloud consumption intelligence including cost associated with each of the cloud resources, usage of these resources and any missed opportunities for cloud cost optimization across the cloud providers.
Real Time Dashboard
- Real time inventory of the IaaS resources from various cloud providers.
- Real-time data of VMs and associated resources like public IP, volumes, snapshots, images etc.
- Real-time data of public IPs not in use, available volumes, stopped instances etc to act on to reduce your cloud cost.
- Holistic recommendations to optimize the cloud cost.
- Identify and recommend instances and databases that appear to be underutilized and downsize them to help lower the cost.
- Security recommendations to help your cloud security.
- Recommendations related to Public IP, Snapshots, ELB, Volumes and more.
- Track key cloud trends such as costs and resources in order to help DevOps, IT Managers, CIOs, CTOs, and Finance departments to oversee all of the cloud costs centrally.
- Key attributes of the information like overall cloud cost trend, trend by provider, cost by services, cost by storage type, cost by resources etc.
- Since up to 70% of the cloud cost can be optimized through better utilization, cost analytics dashboard gives visibility to see if resources are being consumed optimally.
- Key attributes of the information like cost trend for each product as well as the forecast, cost and count by VM type, cost and count by region, cost by OS etc.
- Tag-based cost allocation details to analyze and associate the costs with specific categories (e.g. department, project, cost centre) to provide detailed cost visibility and ensure governance.
- Key attributes of the information like resource cost or count by tags, tag cost trend, VM count or cost by tags, un-tagged resources cost, product cost by tags.
Microsoft EA Dashboard
- Visibility to the cost aggregated based on the Departments or Accounts or Subscriptions for a Microsoft Enterprise Agreement.
- Key attributes of the information like cost by subscriptions, cost by departments, cost by account etc.