Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Enablement
The Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program is a program aimed at helping partners provide cloud services to their customers. Jamcracker provides a platform for partners to offer Microsoft cloud solutions, such as Office 365 and Azure, to their customers and manage the entire customer lifecycle, including billing and support.
As a Cloud Solution Provider (CSP), Jamcracker can help its customers take advantage of the benefits of Microsoft cloud solutions and manage their cloud resources effectively.
Let Jamcracker Help You Monetize Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Partner Market Opportunity. Jamcracker enables Microsoft CSP partners to roll out Microsoft Cloud Services to their customers in just a few hours. Trust Jamcracker's flagship platform to do the heavy lifting of integrating and lifecycle of all Microsoft Cloud Services that includes everything from order to cash.
Orchestrate, manage and monitor Azure virtual machines, volumes, and images from a dashboard that gives instant visibility and control across all Azure cloud resources. Tie in policy controls and business processes to streamline operations and billing across Azure public, private and hybrid cloud options. Azure Management
Enable your end users to avail Office 365 umbrella of Microsoft’s suite of productivity applications as cloud service subscription. Use existing Microsoft Identity Platform such as Active Directory or Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) to onboard new and existing users to access Office 365 cloud services through Jamcracker Platform.
Self Service or Order on Behalf of functionality
- Quickly enable end-customers to browse, compare, procure and provision cloud services listed in the catalog in an on-demand fashion
- Resellers can order on behalf of their end customers offering purchasing convenience to their customers
- Empower your small business and mid market customers to consume a rich set of Microsoft Cloud Services through a self service marketplace
- Manage both the greenfield as well brownfield enterprise customers consuming Microsoft Cloud Services licensed under enterprise agreement
- Manage provisioning, aggregated billing and support of all Microsoft Cloud Services ordered by a customer
- Reconcile end customer consumed Microsoft Cloud Services with Microsoft through a settlement report
- Create white-labeled marketplace and multi-tier reseller marketplaces to sell Microsoft Cloud Services
- Provision and manage subscriptions, offer monthly billing and provide technical support to reseller partners using the Jamcracker platform
- Sell packaged solution bundles comprised of Microsoft cloud subscriptions and cloud solution provider distributor offers
Cloud Billing and Settlement Platform
- Use the Jamcracker billing engine to manage complex multi-tier subscriptions as well as usage based billing models
- Set differential pricing based on a reseller’s profile to optimize revenue potential
Microsoft Cloud Services Up-Sell and Cross-Sell Opportunities
The Jamcracker Platform comes with 40+ pre-integrated, out-of-the-box Microsoft Cloud Services offering you ample up-sell and cross-sell opportunitiesThese services include:
- Microsoft Office 365 including Outlook, Sharepoint, Office, One Drive, Yammer
- Microsoft Azure including Windows Azure Pack
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Skype for Business
- Enterprise Mobility Suite
Improve Margins through 3rd Party ISV Services Bundling
- Bundle your core services and 3rd party ISV services along with Microsoft Cloud Services and improve the deal size and margin contribution
- Enable partners to build an ecosystem of cloud services around management platform through quick and simple API integration Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Choose from Jamcracker's extensive services catalog consisting of pre-built adapters for hundreds of popular SaaS, PaaS and IaaS Cloud services (e.g. Salesforce, Box, Webex, O365, Google Apps, AWS, Azure, VMware, etc.) for faster time to market