Configuration Management & Automation
The Jamcracker Cloud Management Platform helps to accelerate IT Automation by automating cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, intra-service orchestration, and others. With the increase in options provided by various cloud providers, DevOps work has become challenging. Not only does it create and manage a large number of resources across various cloud environments, it also enables DevOps to carry out Continuous Configuration Automation (CCA) tasks. The Jamcracker DevOps Framework is a new and easy way of setting up and managing resources across various Cloud environments. It also offers Bare metal provisioning.
Jamcracker DevOps Framework
- An easy and efficient way to run required scripts available within the platform and launch essential resources on the provider’s end within seconds
- Complements the existing IaaS features in the Jamcracker Cloud Management Platform.
- Eliminates the need to on-board various resources of different public cloud providers on the Jamcracker Platform
- Integrates with Ansible, at present, Integration with other popular configuration management tools to follow
Features of the Jamcracker DevOps Framework
- Offers a standard resource library to launch resources such as VPC, Subnet, RDS, etc.
- Can be extended to cater to any or all kinds of resources across multiple public cloud providers
- Strongly backed with RBAC control to regulate the privileges available to different roles
- Resources that have been launched successfully are represented on the dashboards for further cost analysis
- Billing of the resources is well handled within the platform
- Allows the DevOps to create or source Ansible scripts for new resources and add those to the existing library of resources
- Novice users can use the scripts by providing the right parameters for launching resources while expert users can always write / build their own library
- Bare metal provisioning