Cloud Services Delivery and Management for Telcos & MSPs
With increased and widespread adaption of Cloud computing, market is shifting from typical products sales to offering solutions. The new approach of delivering cloud computing solutions has changed the business model for the existing channels. Customers are expecting multi-cloud and hybrid cloud managed services capabilities from their service providers. Jamracker’s service brokerage and cloud management platform enable Telcos and MSPs with the tools required to manage and support customers in their cloud adoption journey.
Why Jamcracker for Telcos & MSPs?
- Brokerage platform enables to deliver cloud services to customers which helps generate new revenue streams from existing customer relationships.
- Boosts market share by bundling cloud solutions with core service offerings and manage services.
- Enables to increase customer loyalty, stickiness and reduce churn
- Content Management System support for customizing the cloud store front according to the needs and continuous innovation for the store front user experience
- Wholesale services catalog: Get to market quickly with a core set of well-recognized cloud services offerings. Platform agility brings in speed to build service catalog as per the demand.
- Unified services delivery: enable provisioning, billing, license management, user management, single-sign-on. Allows providers to create bundles to maximize up-sell and cross-sell potential and usage for third-party services and also for own core services or partners’ offerings.
- Platform for innovation: Tremendous flexibility to experiment with new cloud service offerings and service bundles, and respond rapidly to changing market opportunities.
- Customer life-cycle management.
- Provide a single aggregated bill and settlement to your customers.
- Automate billing & metering for cloud stacks & application services.
- Use the platform billing engine to bill subscription, metered usage, one-time fees, tiers, and other pricing models.
- Charge customers and present invoices by enabling online payments (credit/debit cards), offline credit based collection
- Configure the billing solution for volume discounts, tier-based increases, and/or thresholds and groupings you define at the product, package, market segment or individual customer level.
- Allows integrating with external billing systems or ERPs. Export invoice ready data including cost-allocation information to external financial and accounting systems.
- Pre-packaged toolkits and APIs to enable integration with cloud services and existing systems.
- REST-based APIs and toolkits enable integration with Identity and Access management solutions (LDAP and Active Directories), financial and billing systems, CRM, ITSM, third party helpdesks and others for back-office needs.
- Pre-integrated with over 40+ Microsoft Cloud Services including O365, Enterprise Mobility Suite, Dynamics CRM, Exchange, Sharepoint, One Drive and Skype for business
- Supports the most popular public and Private clouds: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure CSP, Microsoft Azure Stack, Google Public Cloud & IBM Cloud, Vmware, Openstack, Huawei Openstack, Cisco etc.
- Self-service provisioning of users and services.
- Centralize management and provisioning control.
- Leverage on-premises, cloud, and hybrid directories to enforce identity-based policies throughout the app lifecycle, from initial provisioning to account termination.
- Delegate user and service administration to lower tiers and/or special Roles.
- Helpdesk console can be operated in standalone mode or integrated with external helpdesk systems.
- Integrated helpdesk ticketing system can automatically route support tickets to internal support desk, outsourced support center, and/or directly to cloud provider.
- All support tickets, regardless of routing policy, are centrally tracked within the platform. .
- Configurable knowledge base for enabling self-service support.
- Unify and optimize cloud services delivery for your channels
- Offers automated sales operations and multi-tiered distribution to channel partners.
- Royalty and payment reconciliation to content providers and channels.
- Settlement reports available for reconciliation with ISV invoices.
- Real-time IaaS resource dashboard
- Executive Dashboards/cost trends
- Cost analytics by departments/projects/products etc
- Tag analytics Dashboard
- EA dashboard to analyze cost based on departments, accounts and subscriptions.
- Admin Dashboard to have consolidated view of direct and channel sales.
- Supports rate-plans, promotions, discounts and differential pricing for different levels
- Term Promotions
- Trial Promotions
- Offers flexibility and scalability with a multi-tiered, multi-tenant architecture
A purpose built appliance for that automates order management, provisioning, billing, and support for Microsoft Office 365 and public IaaS services.Learn More >>
CSB for Service Providers
Jamcracker’s flagship Cloud Services Brokerage solution for Service Providers including telcos, managed services providers and solutions integrators to offer cloud brokerage services.Learn More >>