Microsoft CSP Indirect resellers since you own customer relationships you are accountable to deliver for what your customer expects. As the API economy is growing, the self-service economy is also growing and the challenges are meeting higher and changing customer’s expectations. Do you know Microsoft published APIs under Microsoft CSP Modern Commerce Program and with this Microsoft, Indirect Resellers can build their own ecosystem to perform key business operations, manage resources and their customers?
With Jamcracker Cloud Service Broker Platform Microsoft CSP Indirect Resellers can set-up their own ecosystem and achieve the following:
1. Online Marketplace: CSP Indirect Resellers can operate with their own white-labelled Cloud Commerce Portal. Jamcracker Cloud Service Broker and Cloud Management Platform gives you the power to implement end to end commerce transaction portal along with administration portal. What it brings a great business and brand value like self- services for your customers, Action on On-behalf of for your customers, and business & support operations for your team.
2. Service Catalog: Set-up and publish the services you want to sell. SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Managed Services, Consulting services etc..
3. Customer On-Boarding: Register your customers. Jamcracker provides both self-service as well as an on-behalf-of interface.
To add new Microsoft CSP customer, Indirect Resellers can now manage the complete workflow from the Jamcracker platform. Just add them to your white-labeled commerce portal with the necessary information and your indirect provider can be notified to take further action. Once your Indirect Provider takes action, the workflow can be completed by you. A similar experience is built to bring your existing customer to your commerce platform. The advantage is you can track everything end to end in a single system and for further action.
4. Placing Orders for Microsoft CSP O365 and Managing Licenses: Indirect Resellers can now punch orders from their branded Cloud Commerce portal. While placing order Jamcracker platform will prompt you with the necessary information to key in and your indirect provider will be notified to take further action. Once your Indirect Provider takes action, the workflow can be completed by you.
Your operation team and your customers both can view the order status and get notified for the fulfillment.
Once orders get fulfilled, Indirect Reseller can provision licenses to the users from the Cloud Commerce portal set-up out of the Jamcracker platform. The API based integration done with Microsoft makes it complete real-time and error-free.
5. Placing and Managing Orders for Azure Services: For Azure IaaS Services like Virtual Machines etc can be launched and managed from the Cloud Commerce portal. Online integration using Microsoft Modern Commerce API enables it to complete self-service, zero-touch. You can Launch resources and perform life cycle management operations from a single platform. The same is available for your customers to do it themselves. Jamcracker platform not only provides brokering features but also provides a comprehensive Multi-Cloud Management feature.
6. Billing: The API based integration with Microsoft CSP Modern Commerce provides flexibility to Indirect resellers to have prompt access to the billing data from Microsoft. You can independently bill to your customers without involving your distributor or indirect provider.
Now as a Microsoft indirect reseller using Jamcracker Cloud Platform you can bill your customers accurately and with no delays. The platform also provides a mechanism to define pricing plans, margins, discounts and customer specific pricing. The billing plan you define is used for computing billing amount to invoice your customers.
Jamcracker Cloud Platform is a multi-cloud platform where you can onboard and resell any cloud services and generate a single aggregated invoice of all the services that your customers consume.
7. Analytics: Jamcracker Cloud Platform comes with pre-Integrated customizable dashboards that provides information related to subscriptions, infrastructure inventory, cloud usage, cost trends, recommendations and several other graphical representations and reports, which will help your customers to optimize their cloud consumption. It’s a significant value-add to your customers since they can view, manage and control their cloud resources and spending in single pane.
Jamcracker Cloud Platform gives complete control to Microsoft Indirect Resellers to assist customers on-behalf. Using the Role-Based Access Control Feature Resellers can selectively choose who can do what. Some of the functions that can be performed by a reseller on-behalf:
- Manage customers Microsoft CSP Office 365 subscriptions and licenses.
- Manage customers infrastructure resources.
- User Management.
To summarize my thoughts, unlock the lockdown scenarios, take a maximum possible control of your business and provide what your customers are expecting to have in their real-time view. With new Microsoft CSP commerce and partner center API, reselling world is changing.
About Jamcracker: Jamcracker Inc. is Microsoft OCP Partner and Microsoft CPV Partner. Jamcracker provides a single interface Cloud Brokerage and Hybrid Cloud Management platform for Managed service providers in integration with Microsoft Azure commerce experience for Direct as well as in-direct CSP service providers.
About Author: Ajay Gupta is Director of Business Development & Pre-Sales for Jamcracker. He is Cloud Evangelist and consults for defining product and growth strategy for Jamcracker. He manages global business, channels, alliances and analyst relations.